Professional Development Workshops
All workshop registration is done through the New Jersey Child Care Information System (NJCCIS). TO ATTEND A CCCC WORKSHOP YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF NJCCIS AND HAVE YOUR MEMBERSHIP NUMBER AVAILABLE. TO Join the New Jersey Child Care Information System go to www.NJCCIS.com
How to Enroll in Community Coordinated Child Care Trainings
• Go to www.NJCCIS.com and log into your account.
• Click on the "Registry" tab and click on "Find Professional Development & Training Classes"
• Go to "Training Agency" dropdown menu and choose "Community Coordinated Child Care of Union County" and then select "Search". This will display all available online trainings.
• Click on the pencil button on the left hand side of the page in the column listed "Select"
• Scroll down the page to find the training you have selected and click "Register for this"